Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fancy Notebooks

         Do you have any ugly notebooks just waiting to be used? Well I do, so I decided to spice them up with washi tape (click here to learn about washi tape).

Here is what you need to begin:
  1. Washi Tape
  2. Ugly Notebook
  3. Scissors or X-acto knife
            After you have the materials, all you need to do is place the washi tape on the notebook in any design and fold excess washi tape over the edge. 

If you have holes in your notebook, just use an x-acto knife to cut the tape out of them. Just continue applying tape until the notebook is covered on both sides. 


Now you have your own, personalized notebook! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, everytime I try to do this it gets ruined. Maybe because I use duct tape. I'll use washi next time.

    ReplyDelete